Lightweight and durable, our Wooden Mask Bowl is your perfect companion for mixing your facial masks. It is handcrafted and designed in a manner that its curvature and depth allow convenient stirring and even mixing.
- They are made with natural wood and built to last with proper care.
- The bowl is of just the right size, which keeps you from wasting precious product.
- Pairs perfectly with our Facial Masks.
- Do not put the bowl into a microwave or in direct sunlight.
- Rinse with water to clean. Wipe dry with a clean cloth and allow to air dry.
- You can also preserve the bowl surface by applying a layer of olive oil and leave overnight.
Approximate measurements: 100mm diameter x 25mm height
What you should know: The wooden mixing spoon and facial mask applicator brush in the photos are for examples only. This listing is for the wooden mask bowl only. As this wooden bowl is handcrafted with natural wood, there may be imperfections such as uneven surface, colour variation and other aesthetic aspects that do not affect the functionality of the product.
Making the best out of it:To ensure the most hygienic mask application, scoop the mask from the pot using a spatula into the bowl and mix well. Use the facial mask applicator brush to apply the mask to the face and neck. Clean the bowl after each use with warm water and air dry.