Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Flowering Tops
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Sweet, Dry, and Herbaceous-Floral
Analgesic, anti-anxiety, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-spasmodic, calming, CNS depressant, nervine, sedative, deodorant, hypotensive (lowering blood pressure), immuno-stimulant, moderate antihistamine, antiallergic, antipyretic (fever reducing), anti-convulsant, anti-depressant, vulnerary (wound healing), skin regenerator, analgesic, antiseptic, anti-pruritic (anti-itch), anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, carmitive, decongestant, diuretic, etc.
• Renowned as one of the world’s most popular oil with versatile therapeutic actions and multi-purpose usefulness in first-aid situations.
• Ability to restore unbalanced state of mind and body so healing can take place.
• Its soothing and relaxing effects helps relieve tension, anxiety, fear, depression and re-balance mood swings and instability.
• It is both a classic relaxant and restorative stimulant at the same time.
• Ideal for treating burns and all kinds of injuries to promote fast healing and prevent scarring.
• Its decongestant and antimicrobial properties make it valuable for colds, cough, catarrh, sinusitis, etc.
• Good for relieving many forms of headaches with either a cold compress on forehead/back or neck; or massage on temples.
• Helps to reduce pain locally for muscular aches, rheumatism, sciatica, arthritis, etc through reducing inflammation and stimulation of blood circulation.
• Relieves minor upsets of infancy e.g. colic, irritability, sleeplessness, childhood infection, etc.
• Valuable in soothing skin e.g. acne, eczema, bites, infections, etc. thanks to its soothing, anti-inflammatory qualities.
• Supreme choice for people who are depressed or suffering from insomnia, hysteria, widely fluctuating moods or unbalanced emotional states.
• Its chemically complex structure and overall action are balancing and normalizing; which explain why it can be used in so many different contexts.
Essential Oil & Use of Roll-On
Pure essential oil possesses wonderful aroma which can be enjoyed simply for its scent. More than just a natural fragrance, it also embodies many amazingly powerful therapeutic benefits and values effacious for its intended experience; from promoting relaxation to enhancing well-being. Essential oil is potent and highly concentrated, volatile plant extracts. Just 1 drop of this essential oil can actually go a long way to offer balance, correction and relief with little or no side effects.
Roll-on essentially allows us to dilute and activate the potent essential oil blend through the rubbing action of the roller ball on skin surface, stimulating the nerve endings to promote increased blood flow. As our skin is relatively permeable, the oils are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. When we inhale the oils, they are also carried to the brain via the olfactory pathways. Hence, aromatherapy works really well because it has direct access to various body systems to bring our body back to its balanced state.
Direction: Apply to wrists, chest or massage on feet or any specific area(s) of concern.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or under doctor’s care, consult physician before use.
There are no reviews yet.