100% Natural. Alcohol Free & Preservatives Free
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
Whether you call them acne, zits, spots, or pimples; blemished skin is caused by multiple interrelated factors. When excess sebum production is plugging skin pores, the closed pores subject to warm, moist environment promotes the growth of bacteria Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes). This out-of-balance skin microflora stimulates inflammation that leads to visible red pimples and acne. Targeting bacteria is hence just one part of the spectrum; we do not also ignore the many other factors that lead to blemish-prone skin.
We treat all these factors at once – in a mild way! Even oily and blemish-prone skin needs moisture. It prevents the stressed skin from becoming even more irritated.
The active natural ingredients in our multi-talented Zit Zapper blend targets the five most common causes of acne:
- Control or re-balance sebum secretion
- Reduce skin redness
- Fight the inflammation
- Decrease bacterial growth
- Lower the total number of comedones
- Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate – Naturally derived ingredient that removes excess sebum from stressed skin without side effects such as irritation or dryness (EWG rating =1).
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate – Ecocert, naturally derived ingredient is effective against P. acnes bacteria, thanks to its anti-microbial properties (EWG rating =1).
- Saw Palmetto Fruit Extract – Helps regulate cellular sebum production, which reduces the bacteria’s nutritional basis to actively fight bacterial infection inside skin pores.
- Juniper Fruit Extract – Supports the regenration of stressed skin with its antimicrobial and antioxidative properties.
- Safflower Oil – Contains high amount of Linoleic acid which helps keep your sebum levels balanced. Acne patients have been shown to have low levels of Linoleic acid in their skin surface lipids, i.e. sebum. Low levels of Linoleic acid in the skin can lead to more oil production and breakouts. This non-comedogenic oil – an Omega 6 fatty acid – does not clog pores and is beneficial in reducing acne, retaining moisture and has anti-inflammatory properties (Comedogenic rating = 0).
- Chaulmoogra Oil – Highly anti-microbial oil that contains a weak acid called 5′-methoxyhydnocarpin which effectively kills bacteria without creating resistance. It can accelerate healing, enhance the growth of new skin, and reduce pain.
- Tea Tree Oil – This anti-inflammatory and antibacterial essential oil had shown to improved both inflamed and non-inflamed acne breakouts.
Direction: Apply as a spot treatment to blemishes. Use a small amount directly on blemishes 1-2 times a day for best result or whenever breakouts occur to calm and soothe red, irritated skin.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- If you are nursing, taking medication, consult with a health professional before use.
- Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically.