Steroid Free & Free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh synthetics
This 5-piece kit features the complete range of our 100% natural, plant-based skin remedy care products designed to care for dry, itchy and sensitive skin or the likes of eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and other common skin conditions.
The Ultimate Skin Remedy Kit includes:
1. Skin Clear(100ml)
An excellent emollient that naturally hydrates, treats, repairs and protects skin from dryness, infection and inflammation; whilst relieving itching and other irritation. Read more here.
2. Skin Soothe (80ml)
A moisturizing vegan formula that is enriched with colloidal oat to strengthen the skin’s natural protection barrier and replenish lost moisture by replacing missing lipids with healthy, lubricating fats. Read more here.
3. Skin Relief Serum (30ml)
Lightweight and non-greasy, its transdermal action allows it to penetrate and carry nutrients skin deep to re-balance its fatty lipids acid composition and provide hydration. Read more here.
4. Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts (200ml)
This therapeutic bath salts make great weekly treatment bath to cleanse pores, support toxin removal, restore the skin lost essential minerals and skin barrier function. Read more here.
5. Bentonite Clay & Colloidal Oatmeal Bath Powder (200ml)
Another natural bath product suitable for problem skin, this clay bath with its suspension of colloidal oat can purify the skin and help restore its normal pH and protective barrier. Read more here.
Holistically, all the products synergistically work in tandem with one another to enhance your skin’s integrity; allowing it to heal and recuperate in a natural and gradual manner.
- Dry, chapped and irritated skin.
- Redness, itching and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
Direction: Apply Skin Relief Serum onto affected skin area twice or more times a day, after cleansing (to remove impurities). Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying either Skin Clear or Skin Soothe over the same sites. Essentially Skin Clear and Skin Soothe share similar properties, hence either one is used at each time. You can alternate the use of the other salve after the former has been used up.
On a weekly basis, treat yourself to a bath therapy with either one of the Epsom & Himalayan Bath Salts or Bentonite Clay & Colloidal Oat Bath Powder. There is no hard-and-fast rule of how much you should use as different circumstances call for different quantity. A good rule of thumb is to always start ‘low’ (smaller quantity) and ‘slow’ (once weekly) and adjust accordingly after the first use and based on your experience of the bath treatments. For the baths, add the salts or powder to dissolve in warm bath water and soak for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water after after each session. Do follow with Skin Relief Serum and either of Skin Clear or Skin Soothe to nourish any stressed areas of skin. For intensive therapy, the baths can be performed more than once weekly; and the frequency can be tapered off as condition improves. You can alternate the bath salts and clay powder between baths. It is recommended to perform a treatment bath once a week for maintenance thereafter.
- External use only.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Taking Care of Eczema from Outside In: Topical Remedies & Management – How to protect the natural skin barrier and other approaches to manage eczema from outside in.
- Taking Care of Eczema from Inside Out: Eczema & Diet (Food Intolerance) Connection – Understanding Eczema & possible connection to diet and food triggers.
Why Petroleum Free?
- . Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding
- . Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- . No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- . Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc