Natural & Petrolatum Free
A safe and gentle essential oils-enriched tummy rub that delivers a warming and energizing effect on infants or children for relief of tummy troubles of all sorts.
- Occasional gas.
- Indigestion and bloating.
- Tummy ache and stomach discomfort.
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Motion sickness.
TummyEaze is also beneficial for supporting a healthy digestive system:
“I apply TummyEaze on my daughter who has lots of food allergies, so she can tolerate dairy – her favorite! As a routine to support her digestion, I apply on her belly after each meal.”
Available in Infant and Toddler-Safe Version (below 2Y) .
Direction: Apply in a circular motion on the little one’s tummy to ease upset stomach with a gentle massage. Beneficial to use along with a heating pad. Repeat as needed. This salve may be used with the Tummy Tamer Essential Oils Roll On for extra boost.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to the ingredients.
Why Petroleum Free?
- Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding .
- Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) .
- No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc .
- . Evidence for cosmetics as a source of mineral oil contamination in women. Concin N1, Hofstetter G, Plattner B, Tomovski C, Fiselier K, Gerritzen K, Semsroth S, Zeimet AG, Marth C, Siegl H, Rieger K, Ulmer H, Concin H, Grob K.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2011 Nov;20(11):1713-9. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2011.2829. Epub 2011 Oct 4.
- . EWG Research Shows 22 Percent of All Cosmetics May Be Contaminated With Cancer-Causing Impurity. Environmental Working Group (EWG).Epub 2007 Feb 8.
- . Specific in vitro toxicity of crude and refined petroleum products: II. Estrogen (alpha and beta) and androgen receptor-mediated responses in yeast assays.Vrabie CM1, Candido A, van Duursen MB, Jonker MT.Environ Toxicol Chem. 2010 Jul;29(7):1529-36. doi: 10.1002/etc.187.