Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam distilled
Plant Part: Leaves
Strength of Aroma: Medium
Aromatic Scent: Fresh, medicinal, green wood scent
Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic, anti-viral, antibiotic, immune stimulant, anti-catarrhal, expectorant, decongestant, general tonic, cardiotonic, neurotonic, vulnerary (wound healing), antiseptic, analgesic.
• A much research broad-spectrum antimicrobial oil that is invaluable for bacterial, viral, fungal and parasitic infections – making it an essential in your first aid kit!
• Immune restorative and is an important remedy for weak conditions e.g. weakness of nervous or immune system. Suitable when there is weakened immunity, e.g. recurrent colds, coughs and flu. It can be used along with good nutrition and Vitamin C to strengthen one’s immunity and resistance to illness.
• Effective for treating wounds, boils, sores, cuts, insect bites, stings, shingles, herpes, warts and various skin infections.
• Mild tissue regenerator, making it a favourite for rashes, fungal infections, acne, pimples, athlete’s foot, cradle cap, ringworm, head lice and candida.
• Mildly stimulate mind, promotes alertness, helps with chronic mental and physical fatigue, drowsiness, mental confusion, poor concentration, etc.
• Energetically, its warm and dry functions are good for expelling phlegm, white or clear catarrh, coughs, colds, flu, bronchitis, sinusitis – particularly upper respiratory viral infections.
• By tonifying the Heart and circulating the Blood, it is nervous restorative and anti-depressant; which helps with poor circulation and nervous debility.
• The spicy, bittersweet scent promotes patience and boost confidence to physically delicate individuals struggling with their bodies that accompany chronic ill health; and assists in extending your tolerance when dealing in challenging situations.
Essential Oil & Use of Roll-On
Pure essential oil possesses wonderful aroma which can be enjoyed simply for its scent. More than just a natural fragrance, it also embodies many amazingly powerful therapeutic benefits and values effacious for its intended experience; from promoting relaxation to enhancing well-being. Essential oil is potent and highly concentrated, volatile plant extracts. Just 1 drop of this essential oil can actually go a long way to offer balance, correction and relief with little or no side effects.
Roll-on essentially allows us to dilute and activate the potent essential oil blend through the rubbing action of the roller ball on skin surface, stimulating the nerve endings to promote increased blood flow. As our skin is relatively permeable, the oils are easily absorbed into the bloodstream. When we inhale the oils, they are also carried to the brain via the olfactory pathways. Hence, aromatherapy works really well because it has direct access to various body systems to bring our body back to its balanced state.
Direction: Apply to area(s) of concern or apply to wrists or back of the neck for immune support.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or under doctor’s care, consult physician before use.
There are no reviews yet.