Essential Oils Synergy Roll On
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
What’s keeping you up at night? Are you getting enough sleep? 6 in 10 of us are not getting enough sleep for a variety of reasons. Eight hours of sleep should not be seen as luxury, but as a necessary part of your well-being. In fact, average adult needs around nine hours for optimum performance, happiness and safety. For those suffering sleep problems, you will know just how hard life can seem with a lack of sufficient shut-eye. Without enough rest, you produce less. Studies have shown that people who don’t have enough sleep are more likely to fall ill after exposure to a virus or cold and flu. The fact that your metabolism may slow when you are sleep deprived means that you may well be on your way to weight gain. Therefore, having enough quality sleep is vital for our body to wind down, recover and rejuvenate.
Sweet Dreams Roll On is ideal if you are having insomnia or feeling anxious and tense; or if you have an overactive mind that simply won’t ‘switch off’. The natural fragrance of Sweet Dreams is soothing and calming. As the synergy sedates and hushes your racing mind, it naturally lulls you into peaceful and deep state of restful sleep.
- Lavender– The soothing scent of Lavender eases anxiety and insomnia; and drastically decreases sleep disturbance and moodiness. It also increases slow-wave sleep, the very deep slumber in which the heartbeat slows and muscles relax.
- Sweet Marjoram – This oil has a calming and sedating action on the nervous system which helps lower blood pressure, eases nervous tension and hyperactivity – all of which can exacerbate insomnia.
- Clary Sage – Linalyl acetate, the major constituent of this oil, makes it one of the most relaxing and balancing essential oils. Inhaling this oil promotes relaxation and induces a restful night’s sleep.
- Ylang Ylang – As the oil is mildly sedative, it is beneficial for fighting insomnia without drugs and is known to lower stress responses such as fast heartbeat and high blood pressure.
- Neroli: A beautiful oil that is described as a “lightly tranquilizing and neurotonic essential oil useful for fatigue, to aid sleep and to redress sympathetic nervous system imbalance” by Price & Price.
Direction: Apply generously, rolling on in a circular motion, along the top ridge of the ears, the temples, wrists, back of neck, over the heart, or on the soles of the feet. Inhale deeply with each application. Alternatively, apply to a napkin or tissue and place it next to your pillow. This may also be added to the Night Sleep Salve – Kids Version for extra boost for the kiddos.
We strongly suggest rubbing and massaging the oil on the soles of your feet just before bed. You will be amazed that it works like a dream. Have a wind down period every evening before bed, so that your brain gets a chance to “switch off”. We particularly love to indulge in a relaxing aromatic bath with our Epsom w/Himalayan Bath Salts before bed once in a while because it is so therapeutic. The magnesium relaxes our muscles and manages the melatonin production – a hormone that regulates the sleep-wake cycle and helps us fall asleep.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are nursing, taking medication, consult with a health professional before use. May contain ingredients that may interact with medication.