Anti-Inflammatory, Emollient & Hypoallergenic
with Halal Certified Australian Emu Oil
Fortified with regenerative Patchouli and anti-inflammatory Frankincense Boswellia, this natural transdermal skin serum – due to its biological activity – can penetrate skin deep to re-balance its fatty lipids acid composition and provide hydration as well as nourishment to dry, problem skin conditions with its profile of nutrients ‘goodness’.
We love its ability to make red skin more normally colored; and some of its wonderful anti-itch effect just wherever you need.
Skin Types: For dry, scaly, itchy and inflammed skin as well as wounds , burns and scars. Particularly helpful during flare up and those having severe eczema or prolonged period of eczema condition.
Users: All ages, including newborn, toddlers and pregnant or nursing mothers
Texture: Oils-based rich, viscous liquid
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- No Steroid or Cortisone
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Petrolatum
- No Preservatives
- Dry, itchy, scaly, chapped, wounded, sensitive and irritated skin.
- Skin with redness, inflammation and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis and Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
- Good for other skin ailments e.g. acnes, scars, burns, age spots and pain or aches.
Role of our Moisturizer in Natural Care of Dry Eczema Skin
Moisturizing is extremely important routine in eczema skincare because if you use the right product in the right manner, it can be your effective and active treatment in most mild or moderate eczema conditions.
Skin Relief Serum, together with our natural skin remedy range, have greatly improved eczema conditions and quality of lives of our users. Also highly concentrated and oils-based, it works as effective as Skin Clear or Skin Soothe (balm texture); but in a different texture – liquid form.
For those who prefer lighter or less greasier yet as effective moisturizer during the day or during demanding activities, you can switch to Skin Relief Serum, alternating with balm-type moisturizer for night use or after bath.
The Benefits and Results You can See with Skin Relief Serum
Several Clinical Studies on Emu Oil:
- Lagniel, Politis and Dmytrowich demonstrated that anti-inflammatory properties of transdermal application of Emu oil have been reported to be as effective as orally administered Ibuprofen .
- Emu oil could be added to Hydrocortisone to relieve itching more significantly and reduce the side-effects or could be used solely in treatment of those patients and areas that we are frightened about corticosteroid side-effects…infant and children .
- Addition of Emu oil to Clotrimazole could have a better influence on the scaling (of skin) because of its hydrating potency and emollient activities .
What you need to know: We only use pure Grade A Australian Emu oil that is Halal (AFIC Halal Authority) manufactured from HACCP Certified facility.
Direction: Apply generously on affected or extended skin areas every 2 hours, where possible, during a flare up. All other times when the skin is normal-looking or secondary care (maintenance), it should be applied at least twice a day but is dependent on the extent of dryness and may require more applications. After each bath or shower, it is necessary to apply over the body to seal in the moisture, preferably within 3 minutes.
As this serum can penetrate deeply, you may also pair it with either Skin Clear or Skin Soothe for better result as it can carry other compounds in these balms into the skin. Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying Skin Clear or Skin Soothe over the same sites.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- For use during pregnancy, please consult with your doctor first.
Storage: Keep product dry and store in cool place, away from sunlight.
Making the Right Choice: Understanding and Using Products for Eczema Skin – The key criteria to help you find the Right product that works in a sea of selections
Skin Expert’s Guide: How to Choose the Right Moisturizer for Eczema Skin – Moisturizer is not just about the product itself, but the key to successful and effective therapy with emollient also depends on how and when to use them!
- . Anti-inflammatory activity and healing-promoting effects of topical application of emu oil on wound in scalded rats.Qiu XW, Wang JH, Fang XW, Gong ZY, Li ZQ, Yi ZH Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao. 2005 Apr; 25(4):407-10.
- . Anti-inflammatory activity of emu oils in rats. JM Snowden and MW Whitehouse. Inflammopharmacology. 1997; 5(2):127-32.
- . Comparing the efficacy of Emu oil with clotrimazole and hydrocortisone in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis: A clinical trial. Yalda Attarzadeh, Ali Asilian, Zabihollah Shahmoradi, and Neda Adibi1. J Res Med Sci. 2013 Jun; 18(6): 477–481.
- . Emu oil(s): a source of non-toxic transdermal anti-inflammatory agents in aboriginal medicine.Whitehouse MW, Turner AG, Davis CK, Roberts MS. Inflammopharmacology. 1998; 6(1):1-8.
This is my favourite. It quickly absorbs into the skin & does not feel oily. Helps me a lot when the flare up of eczema is bad. I even use it on my face. Feels so much better when the itchiness gradually subsides & my skin becomes softer