Petal Perfect Beauty Facial Mask (50ml)
with Hibiscus, Sandalwood & Pearl Powder
This multi-tasking weekly exfoliating powdered clay treatment mask – enriched with toning Sandalwood, pearl powder and botanical floral extracts – is designed to help maintain clear pores and soften your skin by gentle exfoliation to clarify your skin cells; leaving it clean, refined and with a beautiful glow. This floral-derived 2-in-1 mask-cum-exfoliator helps prepare skin for deep moisturization possible by removing the build up of dead skin cells which is vital to the cellular renewal process.
- A gentle yet luxurious treatment to gently cleanse clogged pores and remove dead skin.
- Non-abrasive formula exfoliates skin without causing micro scratches, a common side effect of most scrubs.
- Helps improve cellular renewal and leaves skin smooth, radiant and resilient.
- Contains a trio of organic exfoliating mineral clays, including Australian Clay, French Argiletz Clay and Kaolin Clay.
- This blend of cleansing clays absorbs excess oils and impurities by removing dead cells, tighten pores and re-balancing the skin sebum.
- The soothing aroma and healing properties of Sandalwood is protective of the skin from inflammation, infection, acne, abrasions whilst helps toning up the skin.
- Pearl powder, traditionally used in beauty rituals for centuries, nourishes the skin with essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals and boosts skin whitening by promoting new skin cell regeneration.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa flower – also known as the ‘Botox plant’ – is a strong anti-aging plant active that firms and lifts your skin to maintain its elasticity whilst even out skin tone and combat free radical damages.
- Passion Flower’s amazing anti-inflammatory and soothing effects are beneficial in preventing redness and irritation. Particularly beneficial for sensitive skin.
- Calendula and Chamomile are popularly used for their soothing, moisturizing, anti-aging and anti-irritant properties.
Suitable for all skin types; including sensitive & skin prone to inflammation.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Synthetic fragrances or colorants
Combine five scoops (about one teaspoon) of powder with water or honey to make a paste, and apply to clean, damp skin. Avoid eye area. For a quick facial, massage gently for 60-90 seconds and rinse. For a deeper treatment, leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and rinse. Use once a week. Follow your mask treatment with one of our Beauty Drops or Beauty Balms, your skin will be thirsty for moisture and having purified and unblocked your skin, it will maximize the benefits.
Grab your mask accessories here:
Mask Bowl Kit: https://www.bellarynature.com/shop/mask-bowl-kit/
Wooden Mask Bowl: https://www.bellarynature.com/shop/wooden-mask-bowl/
Facial Mask Applicator Brush: https://www.bellarynature.com/shop/facial-mask-applicator-brush/
Caution: Due to tightening action of clay, mild tingling may occur especially for sensitive skin. Please test this product on a small area before using. When using the mask, it is important to scoop using dry and clean mini scoop (included in box) or your own scoop (make sure it is dry and clean) to keep the product fresh and keep out water. If the powder gets wet, its quality will compromise and tend to get spoilt easily.
FAQs: Natural Skincare Series: FAQs – Some commonly asked questions about which products are suitable for your skin and other information on why you should make the change.
Storage: Keep contents cool and dry at all times, away from sunlight.