MAMA Essential Oils Synergy Roll On – for Pregnant & Nursing Mamas
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
For many mamas-to-be, a day doesn’t seem to go by without a little achiness – either affecting a specific area such as pelvic pressure, or seemingly every part of the body. Body aches are very common complaint in pregnancy. As your body adjusts to your expanding belly, additional pregnancy weight and the hormonal changes of carrying your baby, you tend to experience pain in your lower back, pelvis, and buttocks; or merely general discomfort.
Our MAMA range Pain & Aches Roll On is a gentle natural remedy that helps you better manage your pregnancy pain and aches with our careful selection of pregnancy-friendly, pure and properly diluted essential oils blend designed to increase circulation and offer temporary relief for your aches and tightness.
- Lower back and hip pain
- Other sites of pain
Direction: Apply to the affected areas (temples, forehead, back of neck, etc.) sparingly only as and when needed.For back pain, get your partner to gently rub the blend onto your site of pain.
- Whilst some mothers prefer to avoid essential oil use in the first trimester, the choice is personal and often, taking into consideration if you had history of a previous loss or premature labour.
- Less is more with pregnant and nursing mamas and repeated intense daily use is not suggested.
- The oils can still be very helpful and effective when used aromatically.
- Always listen closely to your body. If at any time you notice or feel any discomfort, discontinue use.
- When used correctly and responsibly, properly diluted essential oils can help form a beautiful bond between Motherhood and Mother Nature.