Enriched with Pure, Natural Essential Oils
Natural & Petrolatum Free
A 100% natural lip balms range with beeswax, coconut and sweet almond oils that are rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids to naturally nourish, condition and protect your lips; leaving them soft and moist throughout your day.
1. Urban Tranquil
Minty & Cooling
Scents: Bergamot (uplifting, refreshing & relaxes tension) and Peppermint (energizing & cooling).
Floral & Pampering
Scents: Lavender (sedative & regenerative for chapped skin) and Palmarosa (antimicrobial, stimulate new cell growth, hydrating & speed healing).
Tangy & Revitalizing
Scents: Citrus oils of Spearmint, Lemon, Orange Sweet and Grapefruit (balancing, revitalizing & gentle fragrance loved by everyone).
4. Nature Rhythm
Refreshing & Healing
Scents: Rosemary (stimulating, antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory) and Elemi (rejuvenating & beneficial for chapped/cracked skin and rashes).
Direction: Twist off top lid. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile. Suitable for daily use.
Bellary Nature’s handcrafted products are natural and free of parabens, formaldehyde, silicones, SLS, SLES, petrolatum, artificial fragrance and harsh synthetic ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Do not use if allergic to the ingredients.
Why Petroleum Free?
- Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly.
As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding .
- Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) .
- No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc .
- . Evidence for cosmetics as a source of mineral oil contamination in women. Concin N1, Hofstetter G, Plattner B, Tomovski C, Fiselier K, Gerritzen K, Semsroth S, Zeimet AG, Marth C, Siegl H, Rieger K, Ulmer H, Concin H, Grob K.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2011 Nov;20(11):1713-9. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2011.2829. Epub 2011 Oct 4.
- . EWG Research Shows 22 Percent of All Cosmetics May Be Contaminated With Cancer-Causing Impurity. Environmental Working Group (EWG).Epub 2007 Feb 8.
- . Specific in vitro toxicity of crude and refined petroleum products: II. Estrogen (alpha and beta) and androgen receptor-mediated responses in yeast assays.Vrabie CM1, Candido A, van Duursen MB, Jonker MT.Environ Toxicol Chem. 2010 Jul;29(7):1529-36. doi: 10.1002/etc.187.