MAMA Essential Oils Synergy Roll On – for EXPECTING MOMs
Natural care & support for changing needs of maternity
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
Pregnancy is a beautiful journey towards motherhood and undoubtedly the happiest moment in a woman’s life. Nonetheless, it can be challenging with self care more important than ever. For Mom-to-Be Roll On kit can be your natural support and care (just like your partner is!) on your not-so-easy-ride carrying your baby bump. Responsible use of properly diluted pregnancy-safe essential oils blend allows you to navigate a relaxed, happy and healthy maternity.
For Mom-to-Be Roll On Set consists of:
1.Morning Sickness Mama Roll On (10ml)
Are you experiecing the pregnancy queasies? The symptoms of nausea and vomiting can basically strike at any point of your first trimester during the day or night – not just in the morning as its name suggests. Sniff the fresh scents of Citrus and Mint of Morning Sickness Mama Roll On for a little relief! Read more here.
Direction: Apply onto hands (rub together and cup around your nose to smell) or onto your pillow for inhalation. Very sparingly, limit use on or behind ears to inhale. Your body is working overtime on growing that baby, so do relax during this trimester and take your time to recoup, both physically and mentally. You deserve it!
2. Headache Soothe Mama Roll On (10ml)
Headache during pregnancy can be a real bother! They tend to be most common during the first and third trimesters. When headache strikes, Headache Soothe Mama Roll On is a gentle and natural remedy that facilitates blood flow, eases tension, relieves pain and fights off headache. Read more here.
Direction: Apply to the temples, forehead or back of neck sparingly only as and when needed. Alternatively, apply onto tissue and breathe in periodically.
3. Pains & Aches Relief Mama Roll On (10ml)
An expanding waistline is a given for expecting mothers, but many are surprised by other body changes that include aches and pains that may occur in the back, abdomen, thigh, pelvis, buttocks. With that bump comes excess weight and pressure on your joints and ligaments. Pain & Aches Relief Mama Roll On helps provide natural relief, making these little pains more manageable for you as your pregnancy progresses and these aches and pains become more frequent and pronounced. Read more here.
Direction: Apply onto the affected area sparingly only as and when needed. For back pain, get your partner to gently rub the blend onto your site of pain. You may be able to ease the pain by stretching, taking a warm bath, or using pillows to position yourself as comfortably as possible. Sleeping on your side with a pillow between your legs may help to relieve this pain because it opens the hips slightly.
- Whilst some mothers prefer to avoid essential oil use in the first trimester, the choice is personal and often, taking into consideration if you had history of a previous loss or premature labour.
- Less is more with pregnant and nursing mamas and repeated intense daily use is not suggested.
- The oils can still be very helpful and effective when used aromatically.
- Always listen closely to your body. If at any time you notice or feel any discomfort, discontinue use.
- When used correctly and responsibly, properly diluted essential oils can help form a beautiful bond between Motherhood and Mother Nature.