Previously known as Study Buddy Roll On
Essential Oils Synergy Roll On
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
A favorite blend in the brain department to get your mind geared up, crystal clear and balance the expansive qualities of imagination and creativity with wakefulness and sharp mental clarity.
Try it when working on large projects and tasks requiring clear and decisive mental thought e.g. before a test, meeting or competition to give you that mental edge. It is also a powerful mind energizer and memory booster.
- Lemon: For wakefulness, sharp mental clarity and help with your energy levels.
- Cedarwood: Oxygenation of brain and enhance clarity of mind.
- Peppermint: Stimulating and increase ability to focus or concentrate.
- Rosemary: For memory and alertness. A study by Mark M and team has identified 1,8-cineole (a compound in rosemary) as an agent potentially responsible for cognitive and mood performance . Further studies had found memory enhancements of up to an amazing 75% from diffusion of rosemary essential oil while other studies have shown the oil increases alertness and enhances long-term memory .
- Vetiver: Supports consciousness, energizes the brain and sets the stage for empowerment.
Directions: Apply generously to wrists, temples and back of neck. Also, roll onto palms of hand, cup and inhale.
Cautions: Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor’s care, consult physician before use. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically. For external use only.
- . Plasma 1,8-cineole correlates with cognitive performance following exposure to rosemary essential oil aroma. Mark Moss and Lorraine Oliver. Ther Adv Psychopharmacol. 2012 Jun; 2(3): 103–113.
- . Why a whiff of rosemary DOES help you remember: Sniffing the herb can increase memory by 75%. Jenny Hope. Dailymail.co.uk. 2013 Apr.