Indigo Wildflower: Gromwell Root Natural Soap Bar (75g)
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY & HEALING
Infused with Purple Gromwell Root Extract
A firm favourite with us and our customers, this rare Indigo Wildflower natural soap is infused with soothing Purple Gromwell Root Extract, an anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic herb that has been used in Japan for centuries and in Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM) for treatment of various skin issues. The heart of the aroma embodies the scent of a lively and lovely lilac bush in bloom.
- Gromwell Root extract, Shikonin – known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties – has been used in Japan for centuries for anti-aging benefits.
- Virgin Coconut Oil is emollient and health promoting, and gives soaps a big fluffy lather.
- Olive Oil contains potent antioxidant and squalene, with nourishes and moisturizes our skin, smooths skin texture and reduces signs of aging.
- Palm Oil keeps your skin naturally soft and glossy; and adds longevity and hardness to the soap.
- Castor Oil is soothing, lubricating, rich in fatty acids, acts as a humectant to draw moisture to the skin; giving the soap a rich creamy lather.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract is a natural antioxidant that extends the shelf-life of the soap by keeping cold pressed oils fresh and stable. It also protects against scavenging free radicals and effects of environmental stress on the skin.
Why we swear by Natural Soap Bar:
Our artisanal handcrafted soaps are result of unique blends of natural ingredients, a traditional soap-making method and a level of luxury that only handmade natural products carry.
- Rich in glycerin: Our natural handcrafted soaps are rich in naturally formed glycerin, because of its humectant properties, attract and retain moisture in your skin throughout the day. Unlike store-bought soap which usually removes glycerin and dries out your skin, our soap bars are both cleansing and moisturizing at the same time.
- Cold-processed soapmaking process: We make our soaps the old-fashioned way using the slow cold-processed method, which is the true, original form of soap-making. We do not believe in using excessive heat or force curing our soaps with dehumidifiers. Our philosophy is based on gently blending ingredients such that the goodness of natural ingredients are preserved optimally. Each bar begins with high percentage of nutrient rich plant oils and variety of botanical herbs, fragrant spices, topical butters or earth clays for their exceptional skin care benefits.
- Powerfully natural and simply amazing for skin: Typical store-bought or ‘commercial’ soaps are mostly synthetic and contain petrochemicals or harsh detergents such as chemical hardeners, foaming agents, etc. Working with natural ingredients using the cold-process method, we ideally preserve the benefits and integrity of plant-derived oils and butters to create soap bars that are creamier and luxurious for deep moisturization (and without artificial or harsh ingredients).
Try our skin-kind natural cold-process soaps, you will know just how luxurious and safer your bathing experience can be and your skin deserves such pamper every day. We think your skin worth the very best!
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Sodium laureth and sodium lauryl sulfates
- Triclosan & triclocarban, EDTA, TEA, DEA
- Synthetic colorants or synthetic FD&C dyes
What you should know:
The indigo natural colour imparted by Gromwell root infusion in this natural soap bar will discolour over time into olive brown.
Being handmade and natural, our soaps may vary a little in size/weight and colour from bar to bar and batch to batch; as each batch of this natural soap bar is hand cut and contains only natural plant colour.
Reverie is a sister company of Bellary Nature. From seed to skin, Reverie aspires to extract the best from nature vast repertoire to create skin-loving and nourishing products that feed your glowing skin. The aspirational lifestyle Bruneian brand celebrates little moment of indulgence and self-pampering our much-deserving skin in midst of our ever busy, stressful lifestyle.
How to Use:
Wet the bar and massage gently on the skin to create lather and wash. Alternatively, create lather in your hands and gently massage on your skin to wash. Rinse well and pat dry.
Soap Care: Since our handcrafted soap is in pure and natural state without any synthetic preservatives nor artificial hardener (it does not need to), you can prolong the life of your soap with a little care by: storing your soap over a well drained dish or dry surface after each use to allow plenty of air between uses and allowing water to drain.
Store unused soap in dark cool place, away from direct sunlight.