Essential Oils Synergy Roll On
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
A natural, proprietary essential oils synergy for most types of headaches felt in various areas of the head and neck, with or without accompanying nausea; whilst it also helps increase energy, ease muscle tension and neck injuries. This blend is useful for relieving migraine and headaches related to sinus, stress, tension and circulatory problem. For headaches arising at the beginning of end of monthly menstrual period, mild hormones regulating synergy – Monthly Mayhem Roll On – also makes it effective for some women when used simultaneously with this synergy.
This synergy is best applied immediately upon first sign of symptoms.
- Wintergreen: Naturally antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it acts as a natural analgesic (to reduce pain), anti-arthritic, antiseptic and astringent.
- Marjoram: A curative oil known to be a pain reliever with analgesic properties.
- Eucalytus Peppermint: Also known as Eucalyptus Dives, this oil is cooling and energizing. Not only does this benefits people with tension headache, its high piperitone content – a relatively harmless ketone with a highly effective mucolytic agent for bronchitis and other respiratory issues – also makes it helpful in alleviating the sinus tension associated with migraines and sinus headaches.
- Peppermint: A very effective natural painkiller and muscle relaxant, it has a calming and numbing effect. The ability of the oil to stimulate blood flow and inhibit muscle contractions makes it effective for tension headaches.
- German Chamomile: The anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and sedative properties of Chamomile encourage relaxation and help relieve migraine pain and conditions linked to headaches such as depression, irritability and nervous tension.
- Lavender: Thanks to the high linalyl acetate and linalool content in this oil, it is helpful in reducing tension and relieving associated symptoms of headaches, such as sleep problems and restlessness. As low serotonin level may also contribute to migraine headaches, Lavender is valued in this synergy as it can help regulate serotonin levels and control nervous system pain.
Direction: Apply generously to the temples, forehead and back of neck. Inhale deeply with each application. Often the aroma will be all that is needed to back off a migraine.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- If you are nursing, taking medication, consult with a health professional before use.