Flawless Touch: Clarifying Cleansing Oil (40ml)
Sacha Inchi & Manuka Oils
A new generation, antioxidant-rich emulsifying cleansing oil-to-milk formula that melts into your skin to effortlessly and gently lift away impurities and makeup without stripping your skin. Wonderfully rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this proprietary natural blend restores your skin’s natural moisture barrier and pH balance; at the same time, nourishes your skin. Your skin will feel clean, refreshed and supple with such softness and smoothness.
- Gently yet effectively dissolves impurities, removes makeup and cleanses pores without stripping your natural oils.
- Thoroughly removes dull and dead skin cells for a clear, glowing skin free of blackheads, pimples and other imperfections.
- Balances your natural sebum and nourishes your skin with nutrients and antioxidant-rich ‘good’ oils.
- Enhances your lipid barrier and restores your pH balance for visibly improved, supple texture.
- 100% natural, non-comedogenic (do not clog pores) and improved variation of Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) novel concept. Plus, essential oils are naturally antibacterial.
Why Oil Cleansing Method (OCM)?
The basic premise of OCM is the use of natural oils blend to cleanse your skin and naturally balance its natural oils offers much nourished skin than conventional soaps or facial cleansers.
- Conventional soaps or facial cleansers made with harsh chemicals and ingredients tend to strip your skin of natural oils; leaving it dry, tight and unbalanced.
- Every time our skin is stripped of its natural oils, it will try to over-compensate the lack of moisture by replacing or creating more oil. Excess oil production leads to more problematic skin.
- Our oil cleanser removes impurities and maintains moisture without harming the skin’s natural barrier and pH balance; preventing it from a production overload.
- Oil dissolves oil: the ‘good’ oils used to massage your skin will bind to surface impurities, dirt; and effectively cleanse and remove them from your pores.
- Our ‘good’ oils contain blend of beneficial plant oils with essential fatty acids that re-balance, heal, protect and nourish your skin – it does not clog pores nor dry out your skin.
- These natural beneficial oils not only help moisturize your skin, it also restore or maintain your skin’s pH and barrier functions.
- Antioxidant and skin-loving ingredients in this oil cleanser also benefit your skin by improving its texture and appearance.
- Properly functioning skin is clear, healthy, balanced, glowing and beautifully moisturized.
- Safflower Seed Oil unclogs pores, breaks up blackheads, increases integrity of skin cells and softens dry, rough and weathered skin.
- Watermelon Seed Oil dissolves sebum; soothes and restores elasticity in dry, acne-prone skin without clogging pores.
- Meadowfoam Oil is capable of maintaining healthy skin barrier as it detoxex and break down blackheads.
- Castor Oil has strong detox, purging and cleansing properties. It increases cell turnover and is also healing and anti-inflammatory.
- Sacha Inchi Oil is regenerative and rejuvenating; at the same time, reduces redness, irritation and inflammation.
- Myrtle is highly balancing, astringent, antiseptic and has a fresh, herbaceous aroma with a lemony-twist.
- Manuka Oil is renowned for its potent antimicrobial, skin healing and anti-acne properties.
- Calendula Oil is highly nutritive, protective and healing at the same time.
- Lavender and Geranium Oils are soothing, regenerating and balancing. Their aromas are uplifting to your mood and emotions.
- Glyeryl Caprylate is antimicrobial and conditioning to the skin by acting as a humidifier in regulating the skin moisture.
Suitable for all skin types; including oily, combination or acne-prone skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens or PEGs
- Synthetic fragrances or colorants
Gently massage 2 to 3 pumps (more if necessary) of oil to dry skin for 1-2 minutes using circular motion over face and neck. Wet face to emulsify the cleansing oil then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use daily – morning and/or evening.
FAQs: Natural Skincare Series: FAQs – Some commonly asked questions about which products are suitable for your skin and other information on why you should make the change.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place, away from sunlight.