Essential Oils Synergy Roll On
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
[Previously known as Sinus & Allergy Roll On]
Sinus congestion is uncomfortable to say the least – it makes it difficult for you to breathe or sleep, it causes painful pressure behind your eyes, it also makes your nose run constantly, or causes that annoying cough that doesn’t seem to stop. BreatheEazy Roll On is a natural, decongestant essential oils synergy for temporary relief of respiratory ailments and symptoms related to colds and flu, coughs and sore throats.
This synergy can be applied and layered with Strong Defense Synergy. Although the oils contained herein are quite effective against infectious agents, Strong Defense – strongly antiviral & antibacterial – is often applied simultaneously to aid in the fight against infection; while this BreatheEazy respiratory blend is great for clearing up respiratory passage and relieving sinus pressure and other congestion symptoms.
- Respiratory ailments: blocked nose, sinus congestion, runny nose, phlegm, mucus.
- Allergy symptoms: sneezes, sniffles, headaches, puffy or watery eyes.
- Others: Cough (wet/dry hacking), irritated throat, sinusitis, colds, flu, snoring, etc.
- Eucalyptus Peppermint: It is known to have strong anti-asthmatic properties and is excellent for dealing with infections of the lower respiratory tract such as bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: This oil decongests the lungs, clears sinus passages, and contributes to a good deal of its anti-infectious, respiratory supporting effects. According to the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), the main component in this oil – 1,8 cineole – is capable of helping clear air of bacteria, microbes and mucus. Hence, it is also a natural cough suppressant.
- Fir Needle: An uplifting respiratory support oil, this forest-fresh scent oil eases congested breathing associated with seasonal illness or pollen threats, upper respiratory infections and related issues; and also acts as circulatory stimulant.
- Tsuga Spruce: This oil helps a sick person be less agitated about the condition of being ill, such that an emotional relief will stimulate a quicker recovery. Additionally, it is also helpful in breaking up phlegm in attacks of asthma or bronchitis.
- Peppermint: Menthol in this oil is beneficial for clearing up sinus congestion and stuffed up airways.
- Ravensara: Thanks to its strong antiviral properties, this oil can give your immune system a boost when used at first symptoms of cold or flu so to reduce length of illness.
Direction: Apply generously on sides of nose (over the sinuses), on forehead, chest, neck, back, along the spine; as and when necessary. Also, roll onto palms of hand, cup and inhale. Reapply as needed.
Alternatively, you may add to Natural Vapour Rub – Kids Version for extra boost for children above 10 years.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- If you are nursing, taking medication, consult with a health professional before use.