Essential Oils Synergy Roll On
Portable, Convenient to Use & Pre-Diluted
[Newly Improved Formula]
Sinus congestion is uncomfortable to say the least – it makes it difficult for you to breathe or sleep, it causes painful pressure behind your eyes, it also makes your nose run constantly, or causes that annoying cough that doesn’t seem to stop. BreatheEazy Roll On is a natural, decongestant essential oils synergy for temporary relief of respiratory ailments and symptoms related to colds and flu, coughs and sore throats.
This synergy can be applied and layered with Strong Defense Synergy. Although the oils contained herein are quite effective against infectious agents, Strong Defense – strongly antiviral & antibacterial – is often applied simultaneously to aid in the fight against infection; while this BreatheEazy respiratory blend is great for clearing up respiratory passage and relieving sinus pressure and other congestion symptoms.
- Respiratory ailments: blocked nose, sinus congestion, runny nose, phlegm, mucus.
- Allergy symptoms: sneezes, sniffles, headaches, puffy or watery eyes.
- Others: Cough (wet/dry hacking), irritated throat, sinusitis, colds, flu, snoring, etc.
- Eucalyptus Peppermint: It is known to have strong anti-asthmatic properties and is excellent for dealing with infections of the lower respiratory tract such as bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma.
- Eucalyptus Globulus: This oil decongests the lungs, clears sinus passages, and contributes to a good deal of its anti-infectious, respiratory supporting effects. According to the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), the main component in this oil – 1,8 cineole – is capable of helping clear air of bacteria, microbes and mucus. Hence, it is also a natural cough suppressant.
- Spruce Tsuga: This oil helps a sick person be less agitated about the condition of being ill, such that an emotional relief will stimulate a quicker recovery. Additionally, it is also helpful in breaking up phlegm in attacks of asthma or bronchitis.
- Peppermint: Menthol in this oil is beneficial for clearing up sinus congestion and stuffed up airways.
Direction: For adults, apply directly to the upper chest area or on sides of nose (over the sinuses). Also, roll onto palms of hand, cup and inhale. Do not apply near or to the face of children below 6 years or younger.
Cautions:Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under doctor’s care, consult physician before use. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying topically. For external use only.