Naturally Beautiful & Healthy Breasts
Do you feel that a breast care regime is missing form your morning routine? Probably not. But we have good reason for one – breast massage compensates for the missing habit of a regular breast self examination!
Routine breast massage with pure, therapeutic botanical plant and essential oils is a simple step to keep our breasts beautiful & healthy. Working synergistically, these protective goodness also offers detoxifying, support, toning and protective benefits to one’s breasts’ health, whilst adding to firm, tone, rejuvenate breast cells and support immune cell activity.
Clinical studies have shown:
- Frankincense (Boswellia) – Traditionally shown to have tumor cell-specific anti-proliferative and pro-apoptotic activities [1,2].
- Orange – Rich in limonene, this citrus fruit had been included and shown in clinical studies to have potent anti-carcinogenic effects. Recent developments also seem to suggest at least a preventive effect.[3,4,5,6].
- Lavender – Its antioxidant and antiapoptotic activities may have potent neuroprotective effects against oxidative stress that can lead to severe illness and cancer . Perillyl alcohol, a constituent of Lavender Angustifolia, has been shown to exert anticancer effects  .
- Clary Sage – Due to its estrogen-like nature (content of sclareol), which is said to be structurally similar to human estrogens, its presence in our bodies seems to stimulate the same receptor sites that estrogens do and thus they help balance or stimulate the body’s normal hormonal processes . Sclareol does have an interesting anticancer activity, including in vitro action against human breast cancer MCF-7 cells .
- Ylang Ylang and Geranium – Best oils for breasts massage; known to firm, tone and very possibly, enlarge your natural form.
- Coriander – As a heavy metal chelator, this oil is a detoxifier or blood purifier which cleanses the blood of toxins and removes regular toxins such as heavy metals from the body. Additionally, its deodorizing effect allows it to reduce body odour with external use.
By paying attention to the look, feel and texture of your own breasts and nipples, self monitoring by applying Breast Care to boobs encourage women to test for existence of lumps, which is a good habit!
Essential Oils are wonder workers but like all else, they do not accomplish miracles by themselves. Do eat well, exercise, avoid aluminium-laden antiperspirants and support comfy bra to healthy, beautiful breasts.
Direction: Apply generously and massage on and around the breasts in a circular motion, slowly covering the entire chest. Best to combine circular movements with gentle kneading, which is great for lymphatic flow.
Natural & free of mineral oil, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrances & harsh artificial ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Do not use if allergic to the ingredients.
- If you are nursing or are taking medications, please consult with your health practitioner before use.
- . Boswellia sacra essential oil induces tumor cell-specific apoptosis and suppresses tumor aggressiveness in cultured human breast cancer cells. Suhail MM, Wu W, Cao A, Mondalek FG, Fung KM, Shih PT, Fang YT, Woolley C, Young G, Lin HK.BMC Complement Altern Med. 2011 Dec 15;11:129.
- . Anticancer activity of essential oils: a review. Bhalla Y1, Gupta VK, Jaitak V.J Sci Food Agric. 2013 Dec;93(15):3643-53.
- . Citral inhibits cell proliferation and induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in MCF-7 cells. Chaouki, W., Leger, D. Y., Liagre, B. et al (2009). Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 23(5), 549–556.
-  Cancer prevention by natural compounds. Tsuda, H., Ohshima, Y., Nomoto, H. et al (2004). Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, 19(4), 245–263.
- . Limonene-induced regression of mammary carcinomas. Haag, J., Lindstrom, M., & Gould, M. (1992). Cancer Research, 4021–4026.
- . Effect of d-limonene on immune response in BALB/c mice with lymphoma. Del Toro-Arreola, S., Flores-Torales, E., Torres-Lozano, C. et al (2005). International Immunopharmacology, 5(5), 829–838.
- . Neuroprotective effects of inhaled lavender oil on scopolamine-induced dementia via anti-oxidative activities in rats. Monica Hancianub, Oana Cioancab, Marius Mihasana, Lucian Hritcu. Phytomedicine. Volume 20, Issue 5, 15 March 2013, Pages 446–452.
- . Biosynthesis and therapeutic properties of Lavandula essential oil constituents. Woronuk G1, Demissie Z, Rheault M, Mahmoud S.Planta Med. 2011 Jan;77(1):7-15. doi: 10.1055/s-0030-1250136. Epub 2010 Jul 21.
- . Franchomme P, Pénöel D 1990 L’aromathérapie exactement. Source: Tisserand R. 2010.
- . Labd-14-ene-8,13-diol (sclareol) induces cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in human breast cancer cells and enhances the activity of anticancer drugs. Dimas K, Papadaki M, Tsimplouli C et al 2006. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 60:127-133.