Blue Chrysalis: Soothing Cleansing Balm (50ml)
Blue Tansy, German & Roman Chamomile
Blue Chrysalis Cleansing Balm is a luxurious, aromatic sky-blue deep cleansing balm that makes a relaxing, soothing skin ritual as it conditions and calms your skin whilst cleansing and melting away make-up and grime to leave your skin ethereally soft, balanced and replenished. This unique formula transforms from a balm into an easily-absorbed oil on contact and then melts into skin for instant moisture, creating a barrier shield to protect and seal in hydration. The nutrient-rich plant and botanical oils nourish your skin without greasiness and keep it clear, soft and revitalized.
- Rich, transformative balm-to-oil cleanser gently melts away makeup, dirt, impurities without drying your skin.
- Balances your natural sebum and nourishes your skin with nutrients and antioxidant-rich ‘good’ oils.
- Reduces inflammation and restores your natural moisture for clear, glowing and radiantly clean skin.
- 100% natural, non-comedogenic (do not clog pores) and improved variation of Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) novel concept. Plus, essential oils are naturally antibacterial.
Why Oil Cleansing Method (OCM)?
The basic premise of OCM is the use of natural oils blend to cleanse your skin and naturally balance its natural oils offers much nourished skin than conventional soaps or facial cleansers.
- Conventional soaps or facial cleansers made with harsh chemicals and ingredients tend to strip your skin of natural oils; leaving it dry, tight and unbalanced.
- Every time our skin is stripped of its natural oils, it will try to over-compensate the lack of moisture by replacing or creating more oil. Excess oil production leads to more problematic skin.
- Our oil cleanser removes impurities and maintains moisture without harming the skin’s natural barrier and pH balance; preventing it from a production overload.
- Oil dissolves oil: the ‘good’ oils used to massage your skin will bind to surface impurities, dirt; and effectively cleanse and remove them from your pores.
- Our ‘good’ oils contain blend of beneficial plant oils with essential fatty acids that re-balance, heal, protect and nourish your skin – it does not clog pores nor dry out your skin.
- These natural beneficial oils not only help moisturize your skin, it also restore or maintain your skin’s pH and barrier functions.
- Antioxidant and skin-loving ingredients in this oil cleanser also benefit your skin by improving its texture and appearance.
- Properly functioning skin is clear, healthy, balanced, glowing and beautifully moisturized.
- Safflower Seed Oil unclogs pores, breaks up blackheads, increases integrity of skin cell and softens dry, rough and weathered skin.
- An excellent moisturizer, Mango Butter also combats inflamed skin conditions, reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Known as ‘Pore Reducing Oil’, Hazelnut Oil fights acne, helps reduce blackheads and whiteheads and smooths skin texture.
- Meadowfoam Oil is capable of maintaining natural skin barrier and offer to detox and break down blackheads.
- German and Roman Chamomile Oils are fantastic skin healers and valued for their antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory qualities. They are also hypoallergenic with the ability to neutralize skin irritants.
- Blue Tansy is a Moroccan Chamomile that has a calming effect on irritable skin and can fend off blemishes.
Suitable for all skin types; especially sensitive, blemish-prone skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens or PEGs
- Synthetic fragrances or colorants
Using the included spatula (make sure it is dry and clean), apply a pea sized amount of balm. With your fingertips, gently massage onto dry face and neck for 1-2 minutes using circular motion. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Use daily – morning and/or evening. When using the cleansing balm, it is important to scoop with a dry & clean stapula (avoid wet fingers) in order for product to remain fresh by keeping water out of the jar.
FAQs: Natural Skincare Series: FAQs – Some commonly asked questions about which products are suitable for your skin and other information on why you should make the change.
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Rinse spatula with warm water after use.