Treatment Bath Soaks for Eczema
100% Natural & Therapeutic
Enriched with colloidal oatmeal and bentonite clay, this “healing” clay powdered treatment offers a natural way to purify, detox and cleanse dry, itchy and problem skin. It works especially great for skin irritation or issues arising from insect bites or allergies to bites and poison.
Oat is commonly recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant, oatmeal in colloidal form can help restore skin’s normal pH and support the skin’s moisture barrier.
Treatment baths are extremely therapeutic and soaking can be a great way to give relief and rinse off all the allergens, irritants, dead skin, dust, dander, etc. that your child may come into contact with during the day. It also prepares the skin for hydration and when applying emollients whilst skin is still damp, it helps to preserve and restore skin barrier.
Skin Types: For dry, itchy, scaling and inflammed skin such as eczema, dermatitis, etc. Also works to improve irritation, roughness, itch intensity and damaged skin.
Users: All ages except for pregnant mothers
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- No Steroid or Cortisone
- No Parabens
- No Phthalates
- No Mineral Oils
- No Petrolatum
- No Preservatives
For skin-related issues
- Relieves dry, itchy, scaling, rough and inflamed skin.
- Helps speed up wound healing by preventing infection.
- Anti-inflammatory and soothing for skin ailments.
- Detox and skin protectant against bites, stings, allergies or irritants, etc.
- Ideal for various skin conditions including Eczema, Dermatitis, etc.
How this Therapeutic Bath Soak Relieve your Eczema?
It offers many functional properties-in-one: a cleanser, moisturizer, soothing and protective anti-inflammatory agent – and more!
- Cleansing Effect: Your skin will feel smooth and revitalized as it acts as a gentle exfoliator for your skin and excellently remove dead skin cells. It cleanses well due to its saponins.
- Soften Your Skin and Soothe Scaling: It soften your skin and improves signs of scaling or roughness because it has lots of cellulose and fibre.
- Moisturize and Improve Skin Barrier: The high levels of starches and beta-glucans in colloidal oat protect and help to retain water. They absorb and bind water to your skin and form a protective barrier against irritants.
- Relieve Itching and Irritation: It can help alleviate itching and irritation of eczema and normalize pH levels in the skin.
- Excellent at Detox and Removing Toxins: Due to the presence of bentonite clay, it can bind to toxins, impurities and heavy metals and pull them out from your body. As a result, it can calm infection and speed up healing time for wound and eczema – at the same time – replenish your skin with minerals e.g. magnesium, silica, sodium, potassium, etc.
- Offers Your Skin Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Effects: The many types of phenols confer antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity – protective and soothing – to prevent recurrence of eczema symptoms.
- 100% Natural Ingredients, free of parabens, phthalates, artificial fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, and mineral oils, means that it is perfect for sensitive skin.
Ways of Use
☑ Detox bath or foot slurry for body cleanse, detox and re-mineralization.
☑ Skin poultice for bites, stings, cuts, scrapes, blemishes, acne, etc.
☑ Skin protectant, emollient and versatile cleanser for eczema and problem skin.
☑ Facial mask for toning and tightening to reveal smooth and healthy skin.
How to Use
To prepare a clay bath soak, combine equal portion of powder mix to water until clumps are dissolved. Add to warm bath and soak for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with clean water after bath. After bath, it is best practice to moisturize with our natural balms (Skin Clear or Skin Soothe) and/or Skin Relief Serum over your body, preferably within 3 minutes.
For facial mask or skin poultice, scoop a teaspoon of clay and mix with water/apple cider vinegar/raw honey and apply to desired skin area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with clean water after. Due to tightening action of clay, mild tingling may occur especially for sensitive skin. Please test this product on a small area before using.
How Often to Use
Use once a week. For intensive therapy for problem skin, always start mild (little), start slow (once a week) and gradually build up to twice weekly, if desired.
How Much to Use
- Babies & Toddlers: 1/5 of bottle (40g)
- Kids: 1/4-1/3 of bottle (50-60g)
- Adults: 1/2 -1 bottle (100-200g)
Facial Mask or Skin Poultice
- Face: 1 tsp – 1 tbsp
- Other Skin Part: Adjust and vary amount use accordingly using 1:1 ratio of clay:water
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- For first time use, please test by performing a patch test on inner forearm or side of neck before using.
- Keep contents dry (for freshness) and store in a cool dry place at all times.
- Close cap immediately after use to prevent contamination.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult with your physician.
Bathing Matters in Eczema: Tips for Bathing Your Eczema Child – Your child’s skin does not have to feel tight and dry to be ‘clean’. In Bathing Matters, we have some of the best bathing tips for you not commonly advised by your doctor.
Don’t Underestimate Special Bath Therapies for Eczema – If you do not yet know how treatment baths can be so extremely therapeutic, discover why and how you can incorporate some bath soak for your child’s eczema.
What’s the Deal of Bath Products with Baby’s Eczema? – Bathing is as important as moisturizing is in eczema care for your child. What bath products should you use or not use for bathing? We also answer your doubt about using natural soap bar for eczema.