Steroid Free & Free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh synthetics
Living with eczema is a lifelong journey of learning about this condition and your day may typically revolve around good skin care regimen and trigger avoidance. For long term management, eczema is manageable with a good, proper skin care regimen that essentially keeps the symptoms under control. This is a 3-pieces basic skin remedy kit that involves the key management steps of proper moisturizing and bathing therapy; which cannot be overemphasized as a proper care for eczema. The nourishing trio were specifically formulated with all natural, herbal ingredients that are known to possess antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative properties. With a natural product, we are minimizing or eliminating the possible toxin burden, triggers and most negative reactions people may encounter from using chemical laden product. Thick in texture and rich in emollients, Skin Soothe is enriched with colloidal oat to support skin pH and barrier function while Skin Relief Serum can penetrate skin deep to keep your skin hydrated for longer and to prevent water loss. The weekly bathing therapy with our clay and colloidal oat bath powder is a wonderful treat to your skin as it gets purified, soothed and revitalized.
The Basic Skin Soothe Kit contains:
1. Skin Soothe (80ml)
A moisturizing vegan formula that is enriched with colloidal oat to strengthen the skin’s natural protection barrier and replenish lost moisture by replacing missing lipids with healthy, lubricating fats. Read more here.
2. Skin Relief Serum (30ml)
Lightweight and non-greasy, its transdermal action allows it to penetrate and carry nutrients skin deep to re-balance its fatty lipids acid composition and provide hydration. Read more here.
3. Bentonite Clay & Colloidal Oatmeal Bath Powder (200ml)
Another natural bath product suitable for problem skin, this clay bath with its suspension of colloidal oat can purify the skin and help restore its normal pH and protective barrier. Read more here.
Holistically, all the products synergistically work in tandem with one another to enhance your skin integrity; allowing it to heal and recuperate in a natural and gradual manner.
- Dry, chapped and irritated skin.
- Redness, itching and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
Direction: Apply Skin Relief Serum onto affected skin area twice or more times a day, after cleansing (to remove impurities). Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying Skin Soothe over the same sites.
On a weekly basis, treat yourself to a bath therapy with Bentonite Clay & Colloidal Oat Bath Powder. There is no hard-and-fast rule of how much you should use as different circumstances call for different quantity. A good rule of thumb is to always start ‘low’ (smaller quantity) and ‘slow’ (once weekly) and adjust accordingly after the first use and based on your experience of the bath treatment. For the baths, mix equal amount of powder to water and mix into a paste. Dissolve the paste in warm bath water and soak for 10-20 minutes. Rinse with clean water after each session. Do follow with Skin Relief Serum and Skin Soothe to nourish any stressed areas of skin. For intensive therapy, the baths can be performed more than once weekly; and the frequency can be tapered off as condition improves. It is recommended to perform a treatment bath once a week for maintenance thereafter.
- External use only.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Taking Care of Eczema from Outside In: Topical Remedies & Management – How to protect the natural skin barrier and other approaches to manage eczema from outside in.
- Taking Care of Eczema from Inside Out: Eczema & Diet (Food Intolerance) Connection – Understanding Eczema & possible connection to diet and food triggers.
Why Petroleum Free?
- . Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding
- . Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- . No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- . Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc