Talc Free & Soothing
Keep your baby’s skin delightfully soft and comfortable naturally and safely with our talc-free baby dusting powder which is absorbent for baby’s skin.
Main natural ingredients:
- Cornstarch – Keeps the skin smooth and dry.
- Calendula Extract Powder – Wonderful skin-soothing properties and popularly used on babies as a soothing powder.
- Lavender & Rose Geranium Essential Oils – Known for their healing, calming, soothing, antiseptic and antibacterial qualities.
- A woman’s frequent talc use on her genitals increased her risk of ovarian cancer by threefold (referring to generic baby powder). Subsequent to the 1992 report in Obstetrics & Gynecology, many leading medical journals documented the link between talc and ovarian cancer .
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classifies the perineal (genital) use of talc-based body powder as “possibly carcinogenic to humans” based on limited studies on human.
- Johnson & Johnson was charged with U$72 million of damages to a family of a woman who died for ovarian cancer, allegedly caused by its Baby Powder and other products that contained talc for feminine hygiene .
More on dangers of talc.
Direction: Sprinkle small amount directly onto skin, avoiding baby’s face.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Do not use if allergic to the ingredients.
Natural & free of talc, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrances & harsh artificial ingredients. This natural, talc free baby powder is part of our Baby Tender Series which provides our mamas with a natural arsenal of nurturing yet natural products to care for our babies’ beautiful, oh-so gentle skin.
- . Talcum Powder: The Hidden Dangers. Huffington Post. Samuel S. Epstein. Nov 2011.
- . Talcum Powder and Cancer. American Cancer Society. Nov 2014.
- . Johnson & Johnson to pay $72M in talcum powder-related cancer case. USA Today Network. Mary Bowerman. Feb 2016.