Steroid Free & Free of petrolatum, parabens and harsh synthetics
Natural eczema care with effective, proper skin care regimen essentially keeps the symptoms under control
This 3-pieces BABY & KIDS Skin Clear Set is a good place to start experiencing 100% natural, steroid-free therapy for daily care for your babies’ and kids’ skin that are prone to eczema, dryness or sensitivity. By switching from harsh, toxic synthetic chemicals to all natural skin care products, you essentially eliminate possible irritants, triggers or toxic burden that may potentially aggravate your little one’s eczema or dermatitis.
This starter set is ideal for babies and children who are just diagnosed with eczema or having mild eczema symptoms. The barrier moisturizer, Skin Clear is formulated to moisturize your dry, dehydrated skin and relieve itchiness and irritation accompanying an eczema. It is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) which makes it superior in retaining moisture in the skin, preventing the skin from drying out quickly. The weekly bathing therapy with our Calming Mineral Bath Salts is a wonderful treat to the little skin as it gets purified, soothed and revitalized.
The BABY & KIDS Skin Clear Set contains:
1. Skin Clear 80g (100ml)
An excellent emollient enriched with Virgin Coconut oil and Lavender oil to naturally hydrate, treat, repair and protect skin from dryness, infection and inflammation; whilst relieving itching and other irritation. Read more here.
2. Skin Relief Serum (30ml)
Lightweight and non-greasy, this natural transdermal skin serum – due to its biological activity – is hypoallergenic and can penetrate skin deep to re-balance its fatty lipids acid composition and provide hydration as well as nourishment to dry, problem skin conditions. Read more here.
3. Baby & Kids! Calming Mineral Bath Salts (5 packs)
A minerals-rich treatment bath salts enriched with Epsom and Himalayan Pink Salts to support removal of toxins, improve skin complaints, prevent infection and restore skin’s depleted essential minerals.. Read more here.
Holistically, these products synergistically work in tandem with one another to enhance your skin integrity; allowing it to heal and recuperate in a natural and gradual manner.
- Dry, chapped and irritated skin.
- Redness, itching and rashes.
- Ideal for Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and most common skin conditions.
Direction: Apply Skin Relief Serum onto affected skin area twice or more times a day, after cleansing (to remove impurities). Gently massage until absorbed and follow by applying Skin Clear over the same sites. Optionally, you may also choose to apply Skin Relief Serum during day whilst using Skin Clear at night.
Our treatment Calming Mineral Bath Salt comes in single-use pouch that allows you to readily prepare a bath soak without much hassle. Peel off the seal of a sachet and sprinkle all its content into a bathtub and soak for 10 – 15 minutes. Use it once or twice weekly. Follow with Skin Relief Serum or Skin Clear after each bath, preferably within 3 minutes, to seal in the moisture.
- External use only.
- For first time product use, please test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Taking Care of Eczema from Outside In: Topical Remedies & Management – How to protect the natural skin barrier and other approaches to manage eczema from outside in.
- Taking Care of Eczema from Inside Out: Eczema & Diet (Food Intolerance) Connection – Understanding Eczema & possible connection to diet and food triggers.
Why Petroleum Free?
- . Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding
- . Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG)
- . No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- . Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc