Activated Charcoal Detox Facial Mask (50ml)
with Manuka Honey & Saw Palmetto
Deeply cleansing and detoxifying, Activated Charcoal Detox Facial Mask absorbs excess sebum and draws out pore-clogging dirt, impurities and pollutants for an ultimate deep clean complexion. It refreshes and re-balances your skin at the end of each working week, or when you’ve been exposed to a particularly ‘heavy’ atmosphere.
- This clay mask exfoliates the skin to challenge the appearance of blemishes and minimize imperfections.
- Deeply purifies and detoxifies the skin of pore-clogging dirt, impurities and pollutants.
- It refreshes your skin to reveal a tightened, healthy-looking complexion.
- French Green Clay and Bentonite Clay are simultaneously detoxifying, exfoliating and hydrating mineral clays.
- Activated Charcoal binds and helps pull dirt, toxins and impurities out of skin pores, making them less visible.
- Ghassoul Clay, a mineral only found in the beds beneath the Moroccan Atlas Mountains, absorbs excess oils, removes dead cells and improves skin clarity by tightening pores.
- Manuka Honey is deeply nourishing and healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. It protects the skin cells from external agents that cause infections and acne.
- Burdock’s astringent and soothing properties are valued for calming common skin issues from acne to eczema, thus reducing chances of irritation.
- Saw Palmetto is beneficial for oily skin (especially for acne) as it prevents skin pores from getting blocked, pimples from forming and P.acnes bacteria from getting involved.
- Soapwort, a naturally gentle yet powerful cleanser, has traditionally been used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, acnes, boils and rashes.
- The antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory qualities of Arnica can effectively heal bruises, burns and inflammatory skin disorders.
- Olive Leaf Extract has strong free-radical scavenging capacity and contains nearly 100 phytochemicals and nutrients.
- Aspen, Coriander, Bergamot and Petitgrain each imparts their unique benefits.
Suitable for all skin types; especially oily, congested acneic and blemish-prone skin.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Synthetic fragrances or colorants
Combine five scoops (about one teaspoon) of powder with water or honey to make a paste, and apply to clean, damp skin. Avoid eye area. For a quick facial, massage gently for 60-90 seconds and rinse. For a deeper treatment, leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes and rinse. Use once a week. Follow your mask treatment with one of our Beauty Drops or Beauty Balms, your skin will be thirsty for moisture and having purified and unblocked your skin, it will maximize the benefits.
Grab your mask accessories here:
Mask Bowl Kit: https://www.bellarynature.com/shop/mask-bowl-kit/
Wooden Mask Bowl: https://www.bellarynature.com/shop/wooden-mask-bowl/
Facial Mask Applicator Brush: https://www.bellarynature.com/shop/facial-mask-applicator-brush/
Caution: Due to tightening action of clay, mild tingling may occur especially for sensitive skin. Please test this product on a small area before using. When using the mask, it is important to scoop using dry and clean mini scoop (included in box) or your own scoop (make sure it is dry and clean) to keep the product fresh and keep out water. If the powder gets wet, its quality will compromise and tend to get spoilt easily.
FAQs: Natural Skincare Series: FAQs – Some commonly asked questions about which products are suitable for your skin and other information on why you should make the change.
Storage: Keep contents cool and dry at all times, away from sunlight.