Natural Kids Balms Set [Kids Version] for Kids & Children Above 2 Years
Natural & Free of Petrolatum, Parabens & Harsh Synthetics
1. Night Sleep (60ml)
Night Sleep salve naturally calms your little one for a restful night’s sleep.
A dreamy night salve with a calming and soothing blend of pure natural essential oils to deliver a gentle fragrance that relaxes your mind and calms you into sleep naturally.
Direction: Apply to chest and pulse points (wrists, back of ears, etc). Alternatively, a good massage with light pressure to the soles of feet before bedtime works wonderfully.
2. Natural Nose-Clear (60ml)
Natural Nose-Clear vapour rub is comforting during times of cold and flu.
Combined with your loving touch, this safe and effective natural decongestant vapour rub soothes and relieves symptoms of colds and flu, cough, respiratory congestion, sinusitis, allergy symptoms, etc.
This vapour rub can be applied with Strong Defense Roll On as synergistic combination to fight against common flu and colds. Although the oils contained herein are quite effective against infectious agents, Strong Defense contains essential oils that are highly antiviral, antibacterial and antimicrobial. The vapour rub, meanwhile, works well to relieve symptoms of congestion in lungs and help open up airways.
Direction: Apply to the chest, back, along the spine and/or soles of feet (especially under the four smallest toes) with little finger pressure. For supporting respiratory function, apply after every shower.
3. Tummy Eaze (60ml)
Tummy Eaze gently soothes your kid’s tummy discomfort, constipation and occasional gas.
An all-natural gentle tummy balm that delivers a warming and energizing effect on kids and children for relief of occasional gas, indigestion, flatulence, stomach discomfort, constipation, etc.
Direction: Apply in a circular motion onto tummy to ease stomach troubles with gentle massage. Good to use with a heating pad, if desired.
Also available in Infant and Toddler-Safe Version (For below 2Y) .
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- For first time product use, test suitability by performing skin patch test on your inner arm.
- If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your GP.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Why Petroleum Free?
- Petroleum jelly – a byproduct of the oil refining process – is not sustainable nor eco-friendly. As it cannot be metabolized by the body, it stays in the body as a contaminant, which can potentially pass on to children during breastfeeding .
- Potentially carcinogenic according to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) .
- No beneficial qualities for nourishing skin where natural alternatives can do better.
- Potential Xenoestrogen presence may disrupt hormones balance, leading to estrogen dominance, which is linked to infertility, menstrual problems, accelerated aging, allergies, nutrient deficiencies, etc .
- . Evidence for cosmetics as a source of mineral oil contamination in women. Concin N1, Hofstetter G, Plattner B, Tomovski C, Fiselier K, Gerritzen K, Semsroth S, Zeimet AG, Marth C, Siegl H, Rieger K, Ulmer H, Concin H, Grob K.J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2011 Nov;20(11):1713-9. doi: 10.1089/jwh.2011.2829. Epub 2011 Oct 4.
- . EWG Research Shows 22 Percent of All Cosmetics May Be Contaminated With Cancer-Causing Impurity. Environmental Working Group (EWG).Epub 2007 Feb 8.
- . Specific in vitro toxicity of crude and refined petroleum products: II. Estrogen (alpha and beta) and androgen receptor-mediated responses in yeast assays.Vrabie CM1, Candido A, van Duursen MB, Jonker MT.Environ Toxicol Chem. 2010 Jul;29(7):1529-36. doi: 10.1002/etc.187.